Monday, February 11, 2013

another rendezvous with Westlife Philippines



that's me on the very left side.
on another meeting with Westlife Philippines last Sunday

one of the stuff we talk about would be our sentiments for the 1 Direction fad and our agitation towards their arguments over Twitter.
It seems that only Niall Horan is the only one keeping his head on his shoulders (meaning that he's not acting arrogantly about their fame).

another one would be the usual Westlife updates. I talked a lot there actually, then I expanded it to my King of Pop and Beatles appreciations, to which they accepted well as they would to the Korean pop music appreciations of that girl located second from the right.

about 1D, I do worry that fame won't do them right if they keep up with their arrogant ways and pressure will come to them like Angry Birds. prrrrroiing!


No comments:

Post a Comment