Wednesday, May 21, 2014

a long time coming.

Hello. 

Right now I'll be out in a few hours, getting my pay and will be shopping for a new pair of shoes.

Patty's got a salary you ask? 

Yep, and it's like my 5th one.

Well, last January this year I decided to get a job and happened to land here and the company does outsourcing stuff mostly with well-known companies.

Right now I'm with these guys, most of them newbies to the outsourcing industry. 
Our current client is a major telecommunications company. I'm located where the purple circle is placed in this pic below:






So ever since I've had this job, I wasn't able to update this bloggy and the others as well. But the best part of me having an active worklife is that thing called salary, which aside from the slender, green one with lots of vitamins, is a good thing. 

And one thing I'm currently enjoying is this book, in which I'll do a review in a bit. 
Last thing. I've been in the workplace for almost 4 months now. It's a milestone for me!

At least I'm doing something relevant.


Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment