Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Moonlight Miracle!

It was last March 7. I was going home from work when I spotted what I can call a childhood dream: a Sailormoon figurine from Japan.

Cheap it was. Around Php 750.


Gosh, I was... you know... happier than the time I got that book. I always wanted to buy a Sailormoon action figure. Well you see, I had a post from last year about it. So the happy kid I am... really had my luck.


And yeah, I've got a little fun fact to go with it. March 7th 1992 was the first broadcast of the Sailormoon animated series in Japan.

And here's the Moon Princess! (sorry for the crappy background on the first one. I was trying to be as resourceful as I can, you know)








And this one... uh...please ignore the background. I made a post about it already:





The background on this pic here is from The Beatles Anthology. And a bonus Luna included. :)


And there ya have it! It's now placed quietly on a shelf here in our bedroom. And that's your happy Patty today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment